Metal Frame Gates Installation in Manor Texas
Austin’s Fence Company has the professional team in place to handle challenging projects and provides the following services:
- Wood Privacy Fence – The beauty and durability of a well-built wood privacy fence is arguably the top favorite of homeowners. A well-designed wood fence takes on a quality of its own as a featured element of your home’s overall property value.
- Chain Link Fence – Chain link is one of the most popular materials used in fencing for a variety of purposes. Chain link fencing is flexible and can be adapted to almost any terrain, landscaping design or security purpose.
- Wood Frame Gates – Many commercial and residential property owners have wooden fences with gates needing repair or replacement. While these fences are popular and durable, gates get used most in any fence and they need proper installation or maintenance.
- Metal Frame Gates – Gates in any condition can be a challenge, and metal gates must be built properly and maintained to ensure years of use. Add a little of your own unique brand or style to a gate.
General Knowledge About Manor
Manor is a city in Travis County, Texas and is part of the Greater Austin-Round Rock metropolitan area.
- Population (approx.): 5,037
- Geo coordinates: 30.343071°N, -97.556710°W
- Postcodes: 78653
Learn more about Manor, Texas here.
- State Highway 130
- State Highway 45
- State Route 212
- U.S. Highway 290
- FM 973
- Manor New Technology High School
- Manor Elementary School
- Presidential Meadows Elementary School
- Manor High School
- Manor Middle School
- ShadowGlen Elementary
- Lagos Elementary School
- Manor Independent School District
- Manor Early College High School
- New Tech High School
- New Tech High School
- Manor Independent School
- Excel High School
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (11 miles)
- Taylor Municipal Airport (18 miles)
- Kittie Hill Airport (25 miles)
- Georgetown Municipal Airport (26 miles)
- Cedar Park is 19 miles to the north-west.
- Austin is 12 miles to the south-west.
- Pflugerville is 8 miles to the north-west.
- Round Rock is 13 miles to the north-west.
- Lakeway is 35 miles to the north.
- Bee Cave is 23 miles to the west.
- Buda is 24 miles to the north-east.
- West Lake Hills is 21 miles to the south-west.
Fun Stuff To Do in Manor Texas
- Ben Fisher Park – This small rural park is primarily open grassland dotted with a few large trees. Gilliland Creek runs through the northwest corner of the park.
- J.Lorraine Ghost Town – Family-friendly venue featuring Old West storefronts, a maze & games, with burgers, hot dogs & beer.
- East Metro Park – Recreational area provides a disc golf course, fishing piers, a pool, sports fields & a playground.
- Central Texas Archery – Develop an archery program in this region of the US for competitive and recreational archers with assistance from grants and donors with an indoor and outdoor facility that can host archery tournaments.
- Xtreme Paintball – Trenches, villages, barrels & more on 6 fields created by combat veterans & players.