Nearby Fence Specialists in Bee Cave
At Austin’s Fence Company – Repair & Replacement we provide the best quality of fences in the community of Bee Cave, we are also providing following services:
- Wood Privacy Fence – The beauty and durability of a well-built wood privacy fence is arguably the top favorite of homeowners. A well-designed wood fence takes on a quality of its own as a featured element of your home’s overall property value.
- Chain Link Fence – Chain link is one of the most popular materials used in fencing for a variety of purposes. Chain link fencing is flexible and can be adapted to almost any terrain, landscaping design or security purpose.
- Wood Frame Gates – Many commercial and residential property owners have wooden fences with gates needing repair or replacement. While these fences are popular and durable, gates get used most in any fence and they need proper installation or maintenance.
- Metal Frame Gates – Gates in any condition can be a challenge, and metal gates must be built properly and maintained to ensure years of use. Add a little of your own unique brand or style to a gate.
Bee Cave’s Background Information
Bee Cave is a city located in Travis County, and within the United States state of Texas.
- Population (approx.): 6,535
- Geo coordinates: 30.305430°N, -97.952213°W
- Postcodes: 78738
Learn more about Bee Cave, Texas here.
- Spillman Ranch Road
- Vail Divide Drive
- Bee Cave Road
- Bee Cave Elementary School
- Lake Pointe Elementary School
- Lake Travis Middle School
- Hudson Bend Middle School
- Lake Travis Middle School
- Lake Travis High School
- Lakeway Elementary
- Serene Hills Elementary
- Easterwood Airport (96.3 miles)
- San Antonio International Airport (62.1 miles)
- Killeen–Fort Hood Regional Airport (52.9 miles)
- Easterwood Airport (CLL) (62.1 miles)
- Waco Regional Airport (ACT) (99.6 miles)
- Victoria Regional Airport (VCT) (118.1 miles)
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Little Barton Creek
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Post Oak Bend
Cities and Towns Nearby
- Manor is 23 miles to the east.
- Cedar Park is 15 miles to the north-east.
- Austin is 12 miles to the south-east.
- Pflugerville is 22 miles to the north-east.
- Round Rock is 21 miles to the north-east.
- Buda is 16 miles to the south-east.
- Lakeway is 4 miles to the north-west.
- West Lake Hills is 11 miles to the east.
Best Things to do in Bee Cave
- Bee Cave Sculpture Park weaves throughout a 7-acre natural setting showcasing a combination of permanent and rotating sculptures.
- Bee Cave Public Library is located on the first floor of Bee Cave City Hall in the Hill Country Galleria, located at the intersection of Texas Highway 71, Ranch Road 620, and FM 2244 in the City of Bee Cave, Texas.
- Bee Cave Parks
- Hamilton Pool Preserve – a scenic natural swimming pool in a canyon below a 50-ft waterfall, surrounded by a grotto.
- Backyard at Bee Cave – Iconic, scenic amphitheater for jazz, country, classical & rock concerts, plus private events.
- Falconhead Golf Club opened in 2003, an incredible addition to Austin golf.
- Hill Country Galleria
- The Shops at the Galleria
- Pace Bend Park – Lake recreation, cliff trails, camping, mountain biking & climbing, plus sports fields & courts.
- Reimers Ranch Park – Canyon & forest preserve along the Pedernales River, frequented by rock climbers & mountain bikers.
- Star Hill Ranch is a Reception Venue in Austin, TX.
- River Place Nature Trail – Picturesque, riverfront park offering a popular forested hiking trail, waterfalls & wildlife views.