Fence Contractor Near Cedar Park
We at Austin’s Fence Company – Repair & Replacement helps homeowners in the city of Cedar Park to have a well-built fence and we also provides the following services:
- Wood Privacy Fence – The beauty and durability of a well-built wood privacy fence is arguably the top favorite of homeowners. A well-designed wood fence takes on a quality of its own as a featured element of your home’s overall property value.
- Chain Link Fence – Chain link is one of the most popular materials used in fencing for a variety of purposes. Chain link fencing is flexible and can be adapted to almost any terrain, landscaping design or security purpose.
- Wood Frame Gates – Many commercial and residential property owners have wooden fences with gates needing repair or replacement. While these fences are popular and durable, gates get used most in any fence and they need proper installation or maintenance.
- Metal Frame Gates – Gates in any condition can be a challenge, and metal gates must be built properly and maintained to ensure years of use. Add a little of your own unique brand or style to a gate.
Cedar Park is a major suburb of Austin in the state of Texas, the center of Austin is approximately 16 miles (26 km) to the southeast of Cedar Park.
- Population (approx.): 75,226
- Geo coordinates: 30.506620°N, -97.830317°W
- Postcodes: 78613, 78630, 78726
Learn more about Cedar Park, Texas here.
- 183A toll road
- Cypress Creek/Brushy Creek Road
- Kittie Hill Airport (7 miles)
- Georgetown Municipal Airport (15 miles)
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (22 miles)
- Taylor Municipal Airport (23 miles)
- Burnet Municipal Airport – Kate Craddock Field (29 miles)
- Cedar Park High School
- Vista Ridge High School
- Reagan Elementary School
- Cedar Park Middle School
- Naumann Elementary School
- Deer Creek Elementary School
- Westside Elementary School
- Cox Elementary School
- Cypress Elementary School
- Henry Middle School
- Faubion Elementary School
- Brushy Creek Montessori School
- Cedar Park Charter Academy
- Cedar Park Montessori School
- Bright Star Academy Schools
- Giddens Elementary School
- Bee Cave is 15 miles to the south-west.
- Manor is 19 miles to the south-east.
- Austin is 17 miles to the south-east.
- Pflugerville is 12 miles to the south-east.
- Round Rock is 8 miles to the east.
- Lakeway is 14 miles to the south-west.
- Buda is 29 miles to the south.
- West Lake Hills is 20 miles to the south.
List of Something to do in Cedar Park
- Brushy Creek Lake Park – Park set around a 38-acre lake with trails, a playground, fishing pier & wildlife viewing area.
- Elizabeth Milburn Pool – A 42-acre park featuring a veloway, BMX track, public pool, playing fields & rock-climbing wall.
- Brushy Creek Regional Trail spans 10.4 mi. from Twin Lakes Park to Forest Ridge Boulevard.
- Cedar Bark Park 5-acre off-leash park offers a pond, showers & water fountains, plus a separate area for small dogs.
- Twin Lakes Park aimed at accessible recreation with paved walkways, fishing lakes, boat rentals & playgrounds.
- Champion Park – Family-oriented park including a covered playground with sandbox, picnic areas & a water feature.
- Buttercup Creek Cave Preserve
- McCann Park and Trail