Wood Frame Gates in Buda Texas
Austin’s Fence Company – Repair & Replacement is proud to serve the community citizens of Buda, Texas providing the following services:
- Wood Privacy Fence – The beauty and durability of a well-built wood privacy fence is arguably the top favorite of homeowners. A well-designed wood fence takes on a quality of its own as a featured element of your home’s overall property value.
- Chain Link Fence – Chain link is one of the most popular materials used in fencing for a variety of purposes. Chain link fencing is flexible and can be adapted to almost any terrain, landscaping design or security purpose.
- Wood Frame Gates – Many commercial and residential property owners have wooden fences with gates needing repair or replacement. While these fences are popular and durable, gates get used most in any fence and they need proper installation or maintenance.
- Metal Frame Gates – Gates in any condition can be a challenge, and metal gates must be built properly and maintained to ensure years of use. Add a little of your own unique brand or style to a gate.
Info About Buda Texas
- Population (approx.): 992
- Geo coordinates: 30.084229°N, -−97.839081°W
- Postcodes: 78610
Roads Around Buda TX
- International-Great Northern Railroad
- Bartons Crossing
- Bristol Rd
- Beacon Hill Rd
Schools in Buda TX
- Hays Consolidated Independent School District
- Jack C. Hays High School
- Buda Elementary School
- Tom Green Elementary School
- Elm Grove Elementary School
- Hays Consolidated ISD
- Santa Cruz Catholic School
- Dahlstrom Middle School
- Ladybird Montessori School
Cities Near Buda TX
- West Lake Hills is 15 miles to the south.
- Bee Cave is 16 miles to the north-west.
- Manor is 24 miles to the south-west.
- Cedar Park is 29 miles to the north.
- Round Rock is 31 miles to the north-east.
- Pflugerville is 28 miles to the north-east.
- Austin is 14 miles to the north-east.
- Lakeway is 21 miles to the north-west.
Things to do in Buda TX
- Historic Stagecoach Park – City park in Hays County, Texas
- City Park – City park in Buda, Texas
- Pinballz Kingdom – Entertainment complex offering arcade games & live music, in addition to a tavern & a beer garden.
- Bradfield Village Park – City park in Buda, Texas
- Stoneridge Park – 5-acre green space with shaded play areas, a recreational field, basketball court & picnic pavilion.
- Garlic Creek Park – 31 acres of open space with a walking trail, playground, picnic tables & basketball court.