Fence Repair Near Round Rock
Austin’s Fence Company – Repair & Replacement is a top service provider of fences that serves in the community homeowners of Round Rock providing the following services:
- Wood Privacy Fence – The beauty and durability of a well-built wood privacy fence is arguably the top favorite of homeowners. A well-designed wood fence takes on a quality of its own as a featured element of your home’s overall property value.
- Chain Link Fence – Chain link is one of the most popular materials used in fencing for a variety of purposes. Chain link fencing is flexible and can be adapted to almost any terrain, landscaping design or security purpose.
- Wood Frame Gates – Many commercial and residential property owners have wooden fences with gates needing repair or replacement. While these fences are popular and durable, gates get used most in any fence and they need proper installation or maintenance.
- Metal Frame Gates – Gates in any condition can be a challenge, and metal gates must be built properly and maintained to ensure years of use. Add a little of your own unique brand or style to a gate.
General Information About Round Rock
Round Rock is located in Williamson County and part of the greater Austin Metropolitan Area. Round Rock sits on the Balcones Escarpment, which is a fault line located east of Interstate 35. On One side of the escarpment is Blackland Prairie and on the other side there is the Texas Hill Country.
- Population (approx.): 116,000
- Geo coordinates: 30.5083°N, -97.6789°W
- Postcodes: 78664, 78681, 78665
Learn more about Round Rock, Texas here.
- Interstate 35
- Texas State Highway 45
- Texas State Highway 183
- State Road 177
- State Road 274
- Texas State Highway Loop 332
- State Highway 29
- Austin Bergstrom International Airport
- Austin Executive Airport
- Breakaway Airport
- Bud Dryden airport
- Macho Grande Airport-41XS
- Sky Dance Airport
- Round Rock Christian Academy
- Round Rock High School
- Leander High School
- Pflugerville High School
- McNeil High School
- John B. Connally High School
- Hendrickson High School
Nearby Lakes and Rivers
- Colorado River
- Lake Georgetown
- Lake Lyndon B Johnson
- Devine Lake
- Walter E Long lake
- North Fork San Gabriel River
- Lake Travis
- Pedernales River
- Buttercup Creek
Other Nearby Towns and Cities
- Lakeway is 21 miles to the south-west.
- Bee Cave is 21 miles to the north-east.
- Manor is 13 miles to the south-east.
- Cedar Park is 8 miles to the west.
- Austin is 17 miles to the south.
- Pflugerville is 5 miles to the south-east.
- Buda is 31 miles to the south-west.
- West Lake Hills is 22 miles south-west.
Stuff To Do Near Round Rock
- Dell Corporate Headquarters
- Round Rock Premium Outlets: Open Air Outlet Shopping Mall located on Interstate 35.
- Old Settlers Park: located on East Palm Valley Blvd. A large park that has a large lake, as well as trails, sports fields and picnic areas.
- La Frontera. A large master planned multi use commercial business-retail-housing center. Located near Parker Drive and State Highway 45 Frontage Road.
- Dell Diamond: Home stadium for the Round Rock Express.
- Howard/Capital Metro Rail Station. A commuter rail station that is located near Howard Lane and North MoPac Expressway.
- Capital Memorial Park: Also known as Capital Memorial Park Cemetery. Located near Interstate Highway 35 and west Pecan Street.
- Ushicon: an annual three day Anime’ convention held every February.
- Chisholm Trail Crossing Park: Home of the Round Rock which the city was named after. In the late 19th Century cattle drives crossed Bush Creek (which is located within the Park) on their way north.