Fence Company in West Lake Hills Texas
Austin’s Fence Company – Repair & Replacement is a top service provider serving the community homeowners of West Lake Hills, Texas and provides the following services:
- Wood Privacy Fence – The beauty and durability of a well-built wood privacy fence is arguably the top favorite of homeowners. A well-designed wood fence takes on a quality of its own as a featured element of your home’s overall property value.
- Chain Link Fence – Chain link is one of the most popular materials used in fencing for a variety of purposes. Chain link fencing is flexible and can be adapted to almost any terrain, landscaping design or security purpose.
- Wood Frame Gates – Many commercial and residential property owners have wooden fences with gates needing repair or replacement. While these fences are popular and durable, gates get used most in any fence and they need proper installation or maintenance.
- Metal Frame Gates – Gates in any condition can be a challenge, and metal gates must be built properly and maintained to ensure years of use. Add a little of your own unique brand or style to a gate.
Information About West Lake Hills, Texas
West Lake Hills is a town in Denton and Tarrant Counties in the U.S. state of Texas and an upscale suburb of Fort Worth.
- Population (approx.): 15,023
- Geo coordinates: 32.982584°N, -97.205670°W
- Postcodes: 70669
Learn more about West Lake Hills, Texas here.
Roads in West Lake Hills Texas
- JT Ottinger Road
- Texas State Highway 114
- Texas State Highway 170
- U.S. Route 377
- Farm to Market Road 1938
School Facilities Nearby
- Westlake Academy
- Walnut Grove Elementary School, Exemplary
- Durham Intermediate School, Exemplary
- Carroll Middle School, Exemplary and National Blue Ribbon School
- Carroll High School, Exemplary and National Blue Ribbon School
- Carroll Senior High School, Exemplary
- Byron Nelson High School
- James M. Steele Accelerated High School
Nearby Airport Station
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport
- Buda is 15 miles to the north.
- Bee Cave is 11 miles to the west.
- Manor is 21 miles to the north-east.
- Cedar Park 20 miles to the north.
- Round Rock is 22 miles south-west.
- Pflugerville is 24 miles to the north-east.
- Austin is 5 miles south-east.
- Lakeway is 16 miles to the west.
Things to do in West Lake Hills, Texas
- Harmony Park – Park in Trophy Club, Texas
- Solana Business Park – The Solana Business Park, built in the 1980’s and designed by famous architect Ricardo Legorreta, was the first of its kind for the DFW.
- Project Blizzard is a 44-acre planned mixed-use development on the 114/170 merge and next to Lake Turner to be developed by Hillwood Properties.