Manchaca Fence Company
Austin’s Fence Company – Repair & Replacement is the best fence company that serves in the community citizens of Manchaca and provides the following services:
- Wood Privacy Fence – The beauty and durability of a well-built wood privacy fence is arguably the top favorite of homeowners. A well-designed wood fence takes on a quality of its own as a featured element of your home’s overall property value.
- Chain Link Fence – Chain link is one of the most popular materials used in fencing for a variety of purposes. Chain link fencing is flexible and can be adapted to almost any terrain, landscaping design or security purpose.
- Wood Frame Gates – Many commercial and residential property owners have wooden fences with gates needing repair or replacement. While these fences are popular and durable, gates get used most in any fence and they need proper installation or maintenance.
- Metal Frame Gates – Gates in any condition can be a challenge, and metal gates must be built properly and maintained to ensure years of use. Add a little of your own unique brand or style to a gate.
Manchaca is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Travis County, Texas, United States. It is located 10 miles (16 km) southwest of downtown Austin.
- Population (approx.):1,133
- Geo coordinates:30.135304°N, -97.836263° W
- Postal Codes: 78652, 78748
- Texas Farm-to-Market Road 1626
- Manchaca Road
- Twin Creeks Road
- Old San Antonio Road
- FM 2304
- Polk Road
- Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (9 miles)
- San Marcos Municipal Airport (16 miles)
- Lockhart Municipal Airport (21 miles)
- The Carter Memorial Airport (29 miles)
- Menchaca Elementary School
- Paredes Middle School
- Akins High School
- Manchaca Um Chldrn Development
- Bee Cave is 13 miles to the north-west.
- Manor is 21 miles to the south-west.
- Cedar Park is 25 miles to the north.
- Austin is 10 miles to the north-east.
- Pflugerville is 25 miles to the north-east.
- Round Rock is 27 miles to the south-west.
Stuff To Do in Manchaca
- Texas Keeper Cider
- Chainsaw Art Gallery
- Austin Roller Rink
- 45SW Bicycle Path is an innovative environmentally sensitive four-lane toll road being constructed between State Loop 1 (MoPac) and FM 1626 that will include extensive water quality protection measures and bicycle and pedestrian facilities.
- Manchaca Springs located on the Old San Antonio Road, Manchaca Springs was a way station for at least two different stagecoach lines, and probably more.
- Ace Card House – Ace Card House offers a variety of card games including Texas Hold’em and Omaha. Members can legally play live cash or tournament poker games.
- Songinvention – Custom songs and original music for video Unique gifts for special events and special people Your message in music.
- Austin Tents and Events – Event planner in Austin, Texas.
- Austin’s Texas Star Meeting and Event Center is the perfect location to celebrate your special occasion.