If you plan to install a fence around commercial property, it’s important to make a careful decision. The first decision is a critical decision- choosing the kind of fence you want. There is a range of fencing material available, which makes the selection difficult. While security is the prime concern, different fence suits different commercial properties.
Let us tell you about some of the best fences that suit commercial sites, so that it’s easy for you to make a decision.
Best Fences for different commercial properties
- One of the most popular fence materials for commercial sites is a chain-link fence. The chain-link fence is affordable and highly durable. It can be easily installed, and it is great for locations with harsh weather. Chain link fences are used for securing factories, playgrounds, farms, etc.
- Farm fencing contains the farm animals in the designated space. While simple rails can keep the cattle in their area, you will need woven wire mesh if you raise poultry.
- Aluminum fence brings a hint of grandeur to the building, and do a great job of keeping the intruders at bay. Aluminum is highly durable and resistant to corrosion. It is costs less than wrought iron fencing while giving the same benefits.
- Wrought iron fences are strong and last long. It is difficult to make a forced entry through a wrought iron fence. If you have a business in which the appearance of the property matters a lot (like a hotel), you can have a wrought iron fence with decorative spikes on time. Since iron and aluminum fence is difficult to climb or cut through, they are best for any commercial property whereby security is of utmost importance.
- Vinyl fences require little to no maintenance. They don’t accumulate dirt, and neither they rot nor decay. They are great for securing properties where it’s not feasible to pay attention to fence maintenance, like a housing complex.
- Small business owners often like to install wood fences. Big commercial properties may use wooden fences to separate parts of their property. If your wood is pressure-treated and you follow maintenance practices, the fence can last for two decades.
- Pool fences have become mandatory in some states, in order to prevent children from entering the pool area unsupervised. You should also install a locking gate at the pool to prevent the entry of unauthorized individuals.
- Dog fence kennels can be installed without digging holes. You don’t have to permanently anchor them to a place; you can easily move them around. They are useful for dog owners, but dog breeders or trainers could really benefit from using it.
While the primary function of the fence is to secure the business by keeping outsiders at bay, the kind of fence you should install vary according to the specific activities that take place on the site. We would strongly recommend you to hire a professional fence installation service to know what fence suits your place best and also for installing it without a glitch.